Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

You know me....better late than never! 
Heck, it's only been 4 days since M-Day, so I'm not doing half bad.

Some of the Winter Boys went to Papa's farm in Kansas for the day.  Looks like they had a LOT of fun.
I  think you can safely say Hudson was impressed!

I remember doing this when I was little....we used to play "hide and seek in between the big wheels!  :)
Getting a lesson from Papa...

Having FUN in the wheat!!

Another lesson....I hope they were taking notes!
HAPPY BOYS! 

                                                           
Back at the homestead...
Da-Da (pronounced daw-daw) and his little buddy...

Da-Da's Pond....                                                                        
Three men and a dog...
And then they added one more...  :)
Hudson and Auntie Melissa
Hudson and few of his bestest buds...
Ta-Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment