Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of 3-year Old Preschool!

Welp - today was Hudson's first day of Preschool! 

He was VERY excited and didn't ask me not even once when I was going to come pick him up.  This is polar opposite of every other year thus far, so for those of you you might have a "clinger" or a "cry-er" or just one that asks you ever day before school when you will pick them up - they really DO grow out of it!!  Whew.

The morning started out with me waking up 45 mins late and when I was making his lunch I was moving something in the fridge that caused the CoffeeMate to fall straight to the floor like a ton of bricks.  The result....CoffeeMate splattered ALL OVER the entire kitchen.  The microwave, the ovens, the floor, the entire inside of the fridge, the rug, the the cabinets.....shall I go on?  I kept my cool, took a deep breath, and cleaned it up.  Tragedy averted.

So I know you all want me to shut-up and just show you the pictures so here they are....  :)
My big boy!!!
Heading into the school!
Ms. Bandy (assistant) on the left and Ms. Prichard (teacher) on the right
I am soooo thankful for them and will pray for them daily.  They're going to need it.
This is Hudson's "symbol" for the year.
As well as learning to look for his name, he will
look for his symbol to know where he is supposed
to sit, where his papers are, etc.  FUN!!




Ok, so now I'm going to show you a few extra pictures I snapped this morning....
All of a sudden Hudson when into "model-mode" and here is what I was able to capture in between my giggles....














I mean, seriously...
What is he doing?










CRACKIN ME UP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Big boy! What happens to the time?!

    Can't wait to hear more as his year gets started. Hugs to you both (and seriously, not flipping when the kitchen got hosed is a pretty smooth start!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE him!!! Can't believe our lil Hud is in preschool! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete