Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happenings at Home

Hudson (aka Buzz Lightyear) decided to play in the sprinkler this weekend. 
For those of you that haven't  been around him lately, he stays in "Buzz-Mode" a LOT of the time.  He essentially has memorized Toy Story 1 and 2.  His common play time now consists of reenacting scenes from the movies.  Here he is acting out the first scene of Toy Story 2 when Buzz is flying through outerspace....its' his favorite part!  (I apologize in advance for the terrible coloring of these pics!)

Here he is shooting me with his lazer!

Happy Hudson!


I think we'll save this one in case he ever decides to explore a modeling career...

Gotta love Thomas...

2 comments:

  1. I see a LOT of chase in Hudson!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything better than the freedom of being 3 (almost four!?) and playing in the sprinkler wearing nothing more than underoos. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete